Back Reply Post

Like this post? Share to:              

[Strategy] Player Assistant Program

Last edited by truman at 1/6/2012 21:45

I am proud to announce the latest project fresh from the moderator workshop well

actually this took a few weeks to figure everything out.  The player Asst. Program is to

help people who have questions and bring people back to the forums

Launch Date May 1st 2011

What is it?

The Player Assistant Program is designed for players, to help players who have
questions.

You, the players, will be the ones answering questions and getting paid!!

Mods will be looking for answers in the WF, BTO and R$ Player Help Sections.

What is the Procedure?

Anyone who posts a correct, well thought out developed answer will receive one Player Assistant Point. (PAP)

Answers will be deemed correct and well developed by a Moderator. If a moderator determines that a particular answer is not good enough, their word is final, so please do not argue with them.

After you reach a set amount of PAP, you can trade them for FRP.

To trade you may post here.

Players will get as many points as answers given.

Rules:

Past answers will not be accepted.

Spam Answers will not be accepted.

If you spam you will not receive any PAP.

Spam, un-helpful answers, off the topic answers,  one-word answers, or simple yes/no answers will not count for PAP.

Be nice when you answer a question, and don't call anyone "dumb" for not knowing the answer. If you are caught doing this, you will receive a negative prestige.

If you see someone has answered a question wrong, kindly correct them.

If someone has already answered the question correct you may go on and answer it

to verify it but you will receive no PAP.

Final rule: Have Fun and be Helpful!

Remember: Don't just help people here, help people in Real Life as well. Be there to make their day and if we are lucky, they will then make someone else's day and we can make a chain reaction.

Truman - Super Moderator

To all Mods if a player has -1 or more PAP that means they are banned from the Player Asst. Program so please do not give them any PAP

Banned Members:

- hamsterbytes

ATTENTION: Do not post this is cool or good job guys that will be counted as Spam and Spam = neg. prestige

Last edited by truman at 7/26/2011 08:29

Basic Package - 10 PAP - 1 FRP

Small Package - 15 PAP - 5 FRP

Standard Package - 20 PAP - 10  FRP

Advanced Package - 30 PAP - 20 FRP and Player Asst Medal

Jumbo Package - 40 PAP - 25 FRP, Player Asst. Medal  

All-Mighty Package  - 50 PAP - 40 FRP, Player Asst. Medal, and Bonus of 10 FRP

So, is this like the mod. thingy ya'll had before..only revamped??

What mod thingy are you talking about? when we hired new moderators?

I have question: what's the major difference between how prestige and PAPs are earned?
Forum Committee Logistics Director

In game name:  Copel
Server:  S1 Wall Street

well prestige never really took off this system is formatted better and hopefully will just run better overall

I'd like to be involved with helping on forums if the need is there. I am not an expert on these forums, but i am fairly active in WF and enjoy helping players advance. I'd be willing to help get players to use the forums to benefit the game. Only compensation i require is more players enjoying the game.  WarFlow FTW
SGTHaze... Legend Warrior (Darkness)...WarFlow - S1 (Rawr) S12 (Krossfire) S11 (Chaos) S13 (One Piece)

ok just start answering players question that is all you have to do

8# truman
where would you say is best place to find players in need on the forum?
SGTHaze... Legend Warrior (Darkness)...WarFlow - S1 (Rawr) S12 (Krossfire) S11 (Chaos) S13 (One Piece)

In Player Help

I have question: what's the major difference between how prestige and PAPs are earned?
Copel Posted at 4/28/2011 02:17 PM
Prestige is writing good guides and player support threads.
PAP is for writing an informative post to help answer somebody's question.
Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Rate Count

BTO Server: 18
WF Server: 1
Rich$tate Server: 1

Trying to help player utilizing the forums. I believe this issue could use attn from mod or game staff.
http://forum.dovogame.com/thread-15173-1-1.html

In a nutshell players are able to enter battle for Legion Wars and boost. When countdown stops and data loads players freeze. "No battle occured, no cp, no farm, nothing but wasted honor on boosts."

I'm in contact with pres from legions on this server, but i am not sure of circumstances leading up to war. (opponent-NPC or Player, attking or defending) Both legions were affected by this to my knowledge.

The Player Asst. Program is now fully operational thanks everyone

Good luck with that

I have a question what can E gold/WFP  be exchanged for and where do you exchange it?
BTO
Chipmunk
S15 - Muffins
Warflow
S1 - Thug
Rich$tate
S1- Muffins

Only Join the best guilds!

go tot the eGold thread and all answers will be there

I think the player Assistant Program will be a great help ecspecially for newer players or players experimenting with different heroes and FRMN's.  I've been pres. of a legion and now on a small break from that while someone else runs the legion.  I can take my legion back at any time, but not as active as I used to be, school and family and gaming is hard to juggle. LOL.  I've helped many people with heroes and how to utilize them affectively.  Always paying attention to chat and kinda wish you guys would give some kind of penalty for foul language and disgusting comments.
  • no chat for 1 hrs. first offense
  • no chat for 12 hrs. second offense
  • no chat for full day
  • no log in for 1 day (24 hrs.)
  • kicked off server permanentely.
There is one more issue I would like to address.  Why can't we trade or sell items in the shop?  You should try this option amongst legion members first and only allow the president to approve such trades amongst members.  Just some food for thought. OK I'm done with this post. Later and good luck with the game and new options hopefully.

i think it's great thing you don   but also you need to tell the new players that there is something like this to help them

I really think this is a great program idea. I think it might help to have a new area for it. Called (players helping players)or Player assistance.  Because I am rather new to the game and I have tried to weave through some of the forum info and it is very difficult to find not only real questions, but answers.
I go through search option and will find 4-5 answers to a question and all will be similarities, but will also have key differences. Sections will say it does help for dancers-certain warlocks like incite and flash (to have books)-other sections say they do not need books at all.  Each stating they wrote to the game to get there information.
Also, with its own section it would be easier for you to Mod. and with it checked-we as the gamer would hope that it would be verified as true then.

Will I get anything If I bring few new players

you dont need money to get eGold and this is the Player Asst. Program eGold has nothing to do with this thread

22# crni
you must PM me the names and have them PM me and i will give you some PAP

Last edited by sissythomwelldye at 6/2/2011 04:42

23# rajTHEgreat
As truman said money is not needed to buy egold,in order to obtain egold
you would need to participate in forum events,at this time one of the forum
events is player assistant program.With the player assistant program the
player that's helping the player with the question will receive PAP points,the player can obtain enough PAP points and exchange them for egold.,so egold dose have something to do with this forum.But you would have to answer players questions about wf or bto and obtain PAP points to exchange them for egold.forums will soon have other forum events that forum users can participate in for egold

Last edited by sissythomwelldye at 6/2/2011 06:25

15# mattsmith153
You can also obtain this information by going to BTO official latest news
and finding where it says forum reward system (egold),its about the forth one down.Here's the answers to your questions what you can trade egold for are packages with these items in them..

40 Gold Contracts, 10 Recruitment Agreements, 10 Junior Manuals, 10  Silver Flasks, 5 Golf Tickets, 15 Superfish Soups (10 pts), 50 Bricks

10  Diamond Contracts, 30  Gold Contracts, 8 Recruitment Agreements, 30  Bricks

20  Junior Manuals, 10x Silver Flasks, 5 Soups (10 pt), 5 Golf Tickets, 5  Recruitment, 5 Popcorn, 30 Bricks

50x Bricks and 1 Common Material Card

10x Gold Contract, 10  Junior Manuals, 5x Superfish Soups (10 point), 4 Recruitment Agreements, 20 Bricks

15 Junior Manuals, 15 Silver Flasks,  20 Bricks

1 VIP Card (30 day), 1 Golf Ticket, 2 Guarantees, 5 Soups (10 pt), 20 Bricks

1 Attire Card, 4 Exquisite Gems, 3 Precious Gems,  20 Bricks

5 Exquisite Gems, 3 Precious Gems, 10 Bricks

1 VIP Card (30 day), 2 Superfish Soup, 2 Green Juice, 1 Golf Ticket, 10 Bricks

7 Popcorns, 7 Superfish Soups (10 pt), 10 Bricks

5 Silver Flasks, 5 Junior Manuals

10 Gold Contracts, 1 Diamond Contract, 2 Recruitment Agreement

As for WFP they can be exchanged.egold for wfps and i dont know what they exchange wfp for.
1 wfp=1 egold
1 prestige = 2 wfp

Where would you go to exchange your egold for the packages  im not quite
sure about that one yet,so i'll read up on it some more ,and i'll then get back to you..
Ok i found it the answer to where do you exchange the egold.The answer is go to BTO official latest news and as before find where it says forum reward system (egold),again it's about the fourth one down.You post there and simply ask for the name of the package you want,there is a list of packages on the first page,there you can figure out which one you want to exchange your egold for..

Last edited by sissythomwelldye at 6/2/2011 05:01

COME ON IM WAITING FOR PLAYER QUESTIONS...

Rate Count

• MrPT

Still no one has any questions??

questions are posted all over the forum not here, simply answer them correctly, literatly and accurately and a mod that sees it will reward you

Hunter of the whine thread, oh look another one, seems very easy to find them these days

Still no one has any questions??
sissythomwelldy Posted at 6/2/2011 06:15
Please do not make posts, one after another like this, as your posting may be seen as spam.
Please make sure you read all the Forum rules Here. <---Click!
And it's like MrPT has said. You may more than likely find enough questions to keep you busy in sections like "Player Help and Suggestions" and General Game Chat"
I will only say this once...

31# moosescloset
They removed company packages a couple of weeks ago from what I have read.  Unless someone post lists, I would suggest looking at different posts in the help section for a clearer answer.

31# moosescloset
Oh, here is some info for you.

http://forum.dovogame.com/thread-16093-1-1.html
Back